Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blogging!

OK, so I am blogging! I have done a baby jellybeans site for Hayden but this is totally different and very simple. I have followed friends blogs and finally decided I must do one. What is going on in our world... well the holidays are here and we are very excited about that. Hayden is at such a fun age for Christmas time. She has loved helping Mama and Daddy decorate the tree and wants to be outside playing in this seasonal weather. We are loving it too! Scott is on vacation this week and we love having Daddy at home with us. I am working PRN and love it. I feel like I get to stay home with Hayden and still do what I love as a nurse. It works out great and right now we are thankful financially that I can do that. I will try and post as often as I can but having a little one is super busy. I am excited to journey through this new world of blogging.

No comments: