Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Night shift no more!

Yay! No more night shift for mama. I officially worked my last night shift Sunday night. I am only PRN so I shouldn't complain but nights were still the pits. I am officially day shift now. I am so excited and ready for this. I will actually feel human again when I go to work. I worked night shift for 3 1/2 years and maybe it's different after having a baby but my body does not do well with it anymore. Just wanted to update about this exciting time in our lives. It works so much better for our family and Hayden gets some grandparent time while mama and daddy are at work. Since we are trying to get pregnant now I think it will be better for everybody. No more cranky mom!

2 comments:

Todd & Leah said...

Congrats Mindy! I know what you mean about it being harder after baby...no sleep for momma! I am thrilled you guys are trying for #2. How exciting!!!!Hopefully we will be pregos again together...attempts for our #2 will be happening soon, we are almost ready. Talk to ya soon!

Melissa said...

Yea! I'm soexcited you are trying again! My prayers are with you!