Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Date Night!

Tonight Scott and I get a date night. I am so excited! I worked the last two days, never will I do two in a row I am exhausted, so we are going to treat ourselves tonight. My parents wanted to keep Hayden one night this weekend and I gladly accepted their offer. I don't know what we are going to do but being able to actually sit and have a conversation without interruptions is great. I don't care if we just stay in, cook dinner and rent a movie, but Scott said we could go out. We'll see, I am just looking forward to some quality time with my honey. Hope everyone had a good week and has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katy & Danny said...

Date nights are the best! Enjoy it now cause it's so much harder to have them with two :)

Todd & Leah said...

Good for you Mindy!!!! Have a great weekend!