Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jackson!



Well it's about a week late but here is Jack's 1 month picture. I didn't keep up with these very well with Hayden so I am going to try with Jack. He is such a sweet baby. He is so laid back and such a blessing to our family. When I was pregnant with him I couldn't imagine loving another child as much as I love Hayden but as everyone told me you will and it's true. Our hearts just grew and you feel the same about #2 as you do your first. He is more like 5 weeks now and nurses every 3 hours during the day and at night will go 4 hours sometimes. I am ok with that because being that he was a premie he can eat all he wants and pack on the pounds. He really is filling out and I can't wait to see what he weighs at his 2 month check up. Life with 2 is hectic but so much fun. I haven't taken him out much because I don't want to expose him with all this H1N1 going around. It's just not worth it to me. Hayden got the flu when she was 4 months old and I am not going through that again. There is nothing worse than watching your little baby be poked and prodded and things shoved down her nose and held down for xray. No way! I will not go through that again. Anyway, off on that tangent. We are loving life. I go back to work the weekend after Thanksgiving and I am sad but excited to get back to normal. We are pretty sure that we are done with 2 kids since we have our girl and boy. I am just excited to get into a routine again and enjoy life with these 2 angels. I am so looking forward to the holidays. Hayden is much more aware of Santa this year so it should be really fun. I have more fall pics that I will post later.

No comments: