Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Camera dilemma...

OK, so I am really needing a new camera. We, or should I say I, lost the memory card to our last one over a year ago and have never bought a new one. Luckily I had all our pics downloaded on our computer so we didn't lose any. I just haven't brought myself to buy a new one. I've just borrowed my mom's camera when I need one because she is usually with us for all important events and she is the one taking pics anyway. For Christmas I really wanted a new one and we got money from Scott's parents for one, but I put the money toward other things. Ughhhh!!!! Now here we are yet again with no camera and not really wanting to put money on one. I am wanting the Cannon rebel or Nikon so those aren't cheap of course. I'm not gonna settle for just any old camera. The kids are getting bigger and into things and we need a really good one for our busy life. Anyway, enough ranting about all that. I will eventually suck it up and buy one but for now we are on pic hiatus unless I use my mom's, boo.

No comments: