Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

San Antonio bound

I am so very excited about this weekend. My wonderful husband came home a couple of weeks ago and told me we were headed to San Antonio in a couple of weeks to go to a concert to see my fave Randy Rogers band :0) It will also be a nice get a way weekend for us. We haven't been anywhere kidless since our honeymoon almost 5 years ago. I know it's just SA but it will still be nice. He made reservations at the Omni hotel on the riverwalk. I am super excited. We are going to chill out, eat lots of good Mexican food, have some cocktails and adult time. I'll post pics later, I'm sure I'll take a ton. So blessed to be able to have this time with my hubby, can't wait for it.

No comments: