Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not much going on

This is missy at my parents for the super bowl. She looks a little pouty, but she was having a good time.
We tried pig tails this day. Not quite long enough yet, but I thought she looked cute.
She loves sitting in this chair and watching Mickey Mouse with her juice cup.
Bubble baths are her fav right now.
I have seen so many pictures of kids doing this but it is still funny when you see it.

I feel like I haven't been blogging like I should. There is just not much going on right now. Hayden is fabulous, busy as ever. Sometimes I wonder why do I want another one right now? How will I ever keep up with two? Then I just think she will be another year older and surely easier. Anyway, Scott is stressed at work like usual. My work is slow right now so I am getting cancelled like crazy, good thing is I get to stay home with my precious girl. There is a lot coming up. Casey and Liz's engagement party is this Saturday. I have baby and wedding showers I am hosting at my house over the next several months and then hopefully we will be getting ready for a baby of our own soon. Send me some baby dust! Here are some random pics of Hayden over the last few weeks. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok those pictails are soooo adorable!!!!