Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayers and good thoughts!

Well, I can't keep it a secret anymore. The baby dust worked and we are expecting our second baby. I just found out a week ago so we are still very early. I don't even go to the doctor for another few weeks. I just wanted everyone to know so you can send good thoughts and lots of prayer our way. I can't keep a secret and this is exciting news that I can't keep to myself. I was going to wait until we were out of our first trimester but that's just not me. We are due in October, so very far away, but I can be patient, I know what comes out of it. Scott and I are so thankful for this sweet little angel God has given us. I am super excited Hayden will be a big sister. I will keep you all posted on everything and let you know how it's going. Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Todd & Leah said...

Yeahhhhh Mindy! I am thrilled for you and Scott. Hayden will make a wonderful big sis! I can't wait to see you grow! Of course I will pray for you and this pregnancy. Thanks for including me in your good news. What a blessing, for sure! Keep me posted!