Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

18 months


Hayden Kate turned 18 months yesterday. Oh my gosh, where has the time gone. I can't believe we have an 18 month old. We went to the pedi for her well baby visit and everything was good. She is still a tiny peanut which concerns me a bit, but the nurse practitioner told me over and over again to not worry about it. She eats non stop but she is so active. She weighed in at a whopping 19.1 lbs and she was 31.5 inches. She is in the 50% for her height but less than the 5% for her weight. She is technically not even on the chart. She didn't have much chance starting out at 5.1 lbs but my gosh. I am going to take her in in another month for a weight check to make sure she isn't losing. It's more for mom's piece of mind than anything. Other than that everything checked out good. She talks really well and developmentally is great. She had to get 2 shots and this is the first time she was totally freaked out by the nurse. I'm glad I work with neonates that don't see it coming because that was brutal. We had to go to McD's for a happy meal for her being such a good girl. She is my little sweet pea and we are so blessed to have her.

No comments: