Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

My sweet hubby turned 30 yesterday! I can't believe he is 30. We have been together since he was 20 years old and I was 18. I can't believe how time flies. Scott requested no surprise party and I know how that feels so I didn't do it. We had the day planned for him on Saturday and it turned out yucky outside. All the guys were supposed to go to Canyon West for golf Saturday morning but it was too cold and windy. I felt so bad because he really wanted to golf. All of Scott's family came to our house for the day and we met my family at Taisho, a japanese hibachi place we love. I got him his favorite red velvet cake from Red Oven and we opened gifts. It was really a good time and we hardly ever get both families together. Yesterday, the 29th, was his official birthday and the 3 of us just hung around the house and veged out. I hope Scott had a good birthday and knows how much I love him and what a great daddy and husband he is. Hayden and I are so lucky to have him in our lives.

No comments: