Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

13 weeks!

Yesterday was my second OB appointment and everything looked great. We had another sono and baby looked great, measuring right on, actually a couple of days ahead but it all evens out in the end. All my labs from last appt were great and everything is right on schedule. The exciting news is that my doctor said that he would do another sono next time to try and find out the sex. He was going to wait until 2 more appts and I would be 21 weeks but he said next time we could definitely try. I will be 17 1/2 weeks so he said as long as baby is cooperating we should find it. Oh my gosh, that is May 19. I can not wait. If nothing else, we get to see baby again. He will probably still do one the next time just to confirm. We are so excited baby is doing good and everything is on track. Good news too is that my cold is going away and my doctor said at this point in my pregnancy I can take "pretty much" whatever for it. That sucks because I have been suffering for a week with this and just taking tylenol. Oh well, baby is safer that way. Hayden got to go to the appt and was so cute and visited all the people that have not seen here since she was 6 weeks old. She had no idea of course what was going on with the sono but she was intently watching my belly with all the goop on it. Anyway, all is well at the Tennison's. Love to all!

1 comment:

Todd & Leah said...

Mindy...that is such wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. You are so lucky that you get so many sono's. It is so reassuring to see your little one just a wiggling. May 19th will be here before you know it. Can't wait to hear the official sex! My bets are on girl, too! Take care, and hopefully with all this warm weather---you guys can stay well for a while!