Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Intelligender

OK, so I caved a week or so ago and did the Intelligender test. I know some of you have heard of it but for those who have not, it is a urine test that supposedly tells you the sex of the baby. I don't really know what it is checking for in the urine but it supposedly works. I real the testimonials about it before I bought it and they were pretty much right on. Of course they are not going to post anything negative but what they hey. You have to use your first morning urine and it was on a Saturday morning so Scott was home. Ours said... GIRL! Now of course Scott said he already knows it's going to be a girl and that was no suprise to him. Neither of us care either way and another sweet girl would be great. Of course a boy would be great too. The way I feel, God gives you what you are suppossed to have and that's that. We are not paitning another room pink right now, we are going to wait until the official sono in June but it was fun to test. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Stay posted for more on baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought about doing one of these......can't wait til June to see if yours way right!!!

Todd & Leah said...

Yay, Mindy! Another girl would be just perfect! I have heard such good things about that test/company. I am thrilled for you. Can't wait to see you grow. What is Miss Hayden up to these days?