Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy Summer!

I have not posted in so long... we have been super busy this summer. Not only preparing for a new baby but my brother is getting married in October and we have showers and parties and shopping. Lots of fun and no complaints here because it has made this pregnancy fly. I am 28 1/2 weeks and can't believe it. Everything is going beautifully with the pregnancy. Jack is growing and moves like crazy which kind of scares me because I wonder if that is how his personality will be. Hayden is already a busy kid so to have two like that is going to be crazy. Oh well, we wouldn't have it any other way. We have been getting the nursery ready and fixing up Hayden's room at the same time. She has a big girl bed now and her room is really really cute. I will post pics when we get farther with the nursery. We have been in organization mode at our house. We had a garage sale and cleared out a lot and have totally organized our closets and my holiday decorations that used to be in the guest room which is now Jack's room. Oh my gosh, it was very overwhelming but it is getting there. I want to have my house straight before my sis n law's shower here on the 15th. We literally have something every weekend until the baby comes, and I am working a couple of days during the week as long as I physically can. Not to mention Hayden will be two in a month so I am planning her birthday. WOW! I love this time in our lives and if this is our last I want to enjoy it as much as possible. I also want to spend as much time with Hayden as we can before we have two to share our attention with. I still feel like she is little and needs me so so much. I feel a little guilty sometimes but this is how we wanted it, two years apart. Anyway, lots going on at the Tennison's and much more to come in the next couple of months. We are so excited to meet our baby boy and can't wait until he is here. Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: