Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bowling

Hayden enjoying the birthday cake at the party!
She would roll the ball and then turn and walk away before it would hit the pins. 2 year old attention spans!
Mommy (31 weeks), Nana and Hayden

Last weekend we went to a birthday party for my little cousin Bryanna. It was at Alley Cats bowling alley and it was a lot of fun. Hayden had a great time. It was her first time to bowl and I had not been in years. We started out great but by the end of the party she was over it and threw a huge tantrum in the middle of the games and we had to leave. Oh, the joys of having a two year old, unfortunately you are on their schedule. We had fun anyway fit and all. Daddy didn't get to go because he had to replace a busted water heater. FUN! It busted Monday and we were without hot water for the week. Hayden and mommy went over to Nana and Papa's for showers and daddy just sucked it up... he's crazy! It's all fixed now and we are back to normal. This week and weekend will be fun. I work tomorrow :( Thursday I am going to pick up Hayden's and my dresses for the wedding so that will be fun. Friday I have a Dr. appt and we are doing a sono so we will get to see our little man. Saturday I have a shower thrown by my aunt and cousin so I am really excited about that. After that I don't work until next Saturday and I will enjoy the much needed break. These are some pics from bowling, more to come after our fun week.

No comments: