Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Over it!

OK, so I am pretty much over this pregnancy. I have not felt as well this time and it has just been harder. I know it's because I have a 2 year old and I can't just lay around all day if I want. I am almost 34 weeks and feel every second of it. I am so blessed to have 2 healthy pregnancies but I am over this one. I just can't wait to meet Jack and get back to some what normal. Scott and I were talking about that last night and he said " I don't think we will ever be normal again", in a good way though. For those that don't know there were like 16 of us at work that were all preggo at the same time and due all pretty close to each other... well girls are starting to have their babies and I am ready for my turn. I know I don't want him to come before 37 weeks because I don't want a wimpy white boy but I am just anxious and impatient. I know he will come when he is ready and I should enjoy these last few weeks with 1 child and soak up every ounce of Hayden while I can. I just needed to rant about that.

On a much more fun note, our little princess will be 2 tomorrow. Daddy is taking off the day and we are going to the zoo. It will be Hayden's first time to go to the zoo and I know she will love it. Scott and I haven't been in years so I am excited too. We are going to start the day off with her favorite doughnuts at the local shop and then head to the zoo. Scott's parents are coming in and we are going to dinner and then Saturday we are having family over for a small birthday party. Can't wait and it should be a blast. Tonight, I get a mommy's night out. Me and some girls from work are going out to eat at my fav Abuelos just for a "Jack" celebration. I told them since they gave me such a beautiful shower when I was pregnant with Hayden that we would just make this low key and hang out. I am really excited to just sit back, enjoy my dinner and catch up on much needed girl time. Daddy is keeping Hayden so it will be really nice. Can't wait and I will post birthday pics when I can.

No comments: