Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Friday, September 11, 2009

34 weeks!



34 weeks today! Getting anxious! I have a doctors appt this afternoon so that's always exciting to see where we are and how everything is going. I have had lots of pressure and pain the last few days and I know it is just because I have been on my feet alot and I am getting much bigger. Jack is still moving and as active as ever. He moves nonstop so I hope that is not an indication of his personality and that I am going to have another busy one. Oh well, it's so much fun that way. I haven't posted any preggo pics so here is one at 33 weeks and 4 days. Hopefully, he will come around 38 weeks so that is not too much longer. Can't wait to meet our new man.

No comments: