Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh gosh...

Well we have had a pretty interesting week and it's only Tuesday. I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced and he is very low. He put me on the monitor and the baby looked good and not too much going on there. Well, when I got home at about 5 last night, I started bleeding and cramping pretty good and fairly regular. I called my doctor and he said to go up to labor and delivery and get checked out. Nothing had changed with my cervix and I wasn't having very strong contractions though regular. They watched me for a while and sent us home... bummer. Today not too much has been going on. I am still having a bit of cramping on and off but not too much else going on. So we are just waiting. I go back to the doctor on Friday so we will see. Keep everyone posted!

No comments: