Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Waiting around...

Well, I went to the doc Friday afternoon and I am dilated 1 1/2 cm and 20% effaced and he could feel his head so he is really low. Dr. Dotson thinks it will be sometime this next week if not before. I am only 35 weeks so I would like him to go to the end of the week but I know babies have a mind of their own. Hayden came at 36 weeks so I at least want him to be that far along. I go back on Monday so we will know more then. In the meantime I feel like a ticking time clock. He put me on "bedrest" sort of, he doesn't think I need to be on my feet for that long or he would definitely come on out. Hayden came in about 2 hours from my first contraction so I want to be ready and prepared this time. More updates after my appointment tomorrow.

No comments: