Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fully potty trained

We are officially fully potty trained. She has been going tee tee in the potty for several weeks now without any accidents and strictly wearing panties. She doesn't wear a pull up at night at all and we have been lucky with no accidents. We still had a few # 2 issues but we are through with that too. I am so proud of her and it was a lot easier than I thought. She did so well and I really believe now that when they are ready, they are ready. I feel a huge weight lifted off of us after this milestone and it wasn't even hard. Thanks goodness! She is getting so big and not a baby anymore but a little girl. I am so excited to plan her birthday party. It is going to be a lollipop/candy theme and I am having so much fun with it already. Can't wait!

No comments: