Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Playing catch up...

Back in March we went for a weekend at my grandparents ranch. It was my mom and I and the kids. We had such a good time. Hayden had a blast seeing the baby cows and going fishing in Gaga's pond. She got up on the hay bail and posed so cute.
Jack was carried around in the baby bjorn carrier all weekend. Thanks Mimi for the help!
Hayden got to help Gaga prepare the calf formula and feed the babies. Their names are Lucky and Casey.
Little cow girl in her pink boots :)

I don't even know where to start to try and catch up. It's really been like 3 months since I have posted anything worthy. I think I am just going to post a few highlights and then try to be a better blogger and go from there. Sounds good to me! May be some random pics and post but it's just gonna have to do.

No comments: