Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy weeks ahead!!!

Probably won't have much time for blogging for the next couple of weeks. We are going to be very busy around here. This weekend I am getting away for a much needed mommy vacay and birthday trip. I will be the big 30 next week so I wanted to celebrate as big as a mommy with two little ones can. My very sweet hubby is keeping the kids and me, my bestie, my mom and my bestie's mom (which also happens to be my mom's bff) are going to their lake house for the weekend. I am so excited to relax on their boat dock and have a glass of wine, or two, and enjoy the relaxation. It will be much needed!!! I'll post pics of the weekend at some time when the madness settles down. Next week is mine and Jack's and my little bro's bday all on the same day so we will be celebrating that as well. Next weekend we are having a combo party/dinner at Joe T's. Should be lots of fun!!!! I also have my brother and sis in law's couples baby shower next weekend so I am really looking forward to that too. The the next week we are leaving on a Tennison family vacation. The whole gang is going up to North Arkansas/Missouri to see Scott's Meme. Should be lots of fun and hopefully the weather will be fall like. It's always so much prettier up there so maybe we can enjoy some fall weather. Once we get back I think we can get back to a somewhat normal work/school schedule. Just a busy time of year around our house. Then the holidays will start and the madness will begin again. Oh well, gotta love it! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: