Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crazy man!!!


Jack is a climber and right now is attempting to and getting into any and everything. Yesterday I was cleaning the kitchen after lunch, that's why Jack is in just a diaper he was covered in his food. Anyway, Hayden was in the living room watching a movie and Jack was in his room playing. I could hear him "talking" and his toys making noise so I knew he was ok. He was in there for about 5 minutes and I hear him kind of fuss loudly and growl. I ran in there because I was afraid he had gotten somewhere and was stuck and low and behold look what I found. Little stinker, I don't know how he managed to get into his drawer but he did and was about to climb to the top of his dresser next. Goodness, he is a crazy man!!!

No comments: