Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Girl's Lake Getaway


Me, my mom, my bestie and her mom, who happens to be my moms best friend, went on a much needed girls get away. We went to their lake house and it was so nice.

This was our view from the back patio. We spent a lot of time back here and then out on the boat dock.

This is kind of an inside joke with the funyuns. Lindsay got me the cutest little wine glass with an M on the front and then some cute PJ's. She also added in the funyuns which were perfect.

Baby Tommy had to come with us of course. He's still little and kind of hard for just anyone to watch him for a whole weekend. He was just one of the girls for the weekend. So cute!!!

They were making peach cobbler and dacquries (sp). Those were their drinks when they were in high school so they were being silly and reminiscing. We had such a good time and it was much needed. I came home rested and refreshed for my babies.

No comments: