Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Trip to see Santa


Our first trip to see Santa with both babies. I didn't end up taking them last year because I felt Jack was too little and germs, germs. I guess I didn't take Hay because I felt guilty not taking him and I'm almost positive she would not have done well. Anyway, we went to see Santa yesterday and they both did pretty well. This was the best we could do with both looking at the camera. Jack right before and after this moment just stared up at Santa like he was going to grab the beard at any moment. Hayden talked a big talk about sitting in his lap and telling him all she wanted. She froze up a bit when we got up there. Anyway, all was well and turned out decent. The glasses by the way are a whole other post for later.

Happy Holidays to all!!!!
Love the Tennison's

No comments: