Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dance class coming to an end


Dance class is almost over for this year :( Hayden has loved it so much. She has never not wanted to go and has always done her best and been so enthusiastic about learning.

We have a performance this weekend at Mayfest and then the spring recital is at the end of the month. So really we only have a few more classes. Mommy is sad too because I have met some really great moms and have enjoyed our hour to chit chat while the girls are in class. We are all going to sign up for the same class next year and bonus is it will be the same teacher. That will be great for the girls because they have all become really comfortable with Mrs. Ann Marie.

I know she's my child but she does really well in class. I think we have found a "thing" for her. Don't get me wrong, we are going to try lots of hobbies and sports. We hope to try soccer in the fall after she turns 4 and then I would really like for her to try cheerleading also. We will see. Jack hasn't even started stuff yet so it really is all depending time and our schedule.

This is just part of the class. We were missing 2 girls that day. They are so stinkin cute.

Getting ready to go...She is always waiting on me and having to say "come on mommy, lets go".

No comments: