Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fun in the Sun party!!!


Today was Hayden's Fun in the Sun end of year party at Mother's Day Out! They wore their swim suits to school and had water tables, bounce houses, snow cones and all sorts of goodies and fun things to do. She only has two days left next week and then we are out for the summer. I am ready!!! She was dressed all cute in her swim shoes and new cover up. You can't hardly tell because blankie always has to make an appearance. I swear she is going to college with this thing. I love it though because it's the last thing that still makes her a baby :(

My sweet angel girl! She is getting so big and I can't hardly stand it. I just love this little girl!!!!!

No comments: