Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy week!

This week is going to be very busy and exciting! Tomorrow is the big appointment. We hopefully get to find out if this peanut is a boy or a girl. I will be 17 weeks and 4 days so hopefully everything will cooperate and the parts will be big enough and visible. We can't wait. Scott is taking the day off tomorrow to do some things around the house and work outside. My mom is taking off and going with us and of course Hayden Kate. Big sister has to be there. Wish us luck! I am working half a shift Thursday and then Friday we are headed down to Lake Whitney to spend Memorial weekend with the Tennison's. Can't wait because it is supposed to be a beautiful week and weekend so we can enjoy some time outside and Hayden can play and maybe even swim in her kiddie pool. Saturday we will go to Cleburne for our niece Maryn's 4th birthday party. It is a movie party so that should be pretty fun. I doubt Hay will sit through a movie but it will be fun anyway. I know my sweet hubby is thrilled because he can hopefully play golf Sunday. Every time he has tried to play this spring it has rained or he has had Hayden that day or something. I am so excited for him. He needs some man time to unwind and destress. The girls will probably just hang out outside and on the patio and enjoy the weather. Wish I could have a glass of wine with ya Gloria! Next spring! We'll come home Monday probably and start the week over again. I will post tomorrow after the big sono! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Todd & Leah said...

Can't wait to hear!!!! Sounds like a fun week ahead.