Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day!



I had a wonderful second mother's day. Saturday my mother and father in law came in to town so we could take her out for a mother's day celebration. We went to lunch at Gloria and I's favorite Abuelo's. It was so yummy! Hayden is such a good girl when we go out to eat. She may make a mess with her food, but she loves to go out and see people and talk to the waitresses. So cute! We had a really good time. We did a little shopping in the Highlands and hung out at the house for the rest of the afternoon. I had a wedding to go to that night so I left and Daddy was left to babysit. Sunday Scott cooked a really really good brisquit on the smoker and we had my parents over, my grandparents, both my brothers and my soon to be sis in law. We had bbq and all the fixins. It was so much fun just hanging out at the house and enjoying everybodys company. Hayden (Scott) got me a beautiful bouquet of tulips, which are one of my fav. She also made a cute card with Nana that had her handprints on it and said Happy Mother's Day and I love you. So cute, I wanted to cry! My Mimi gave me a pretty hanging basket with flowers in it. It was a wonderful day and I am truly blessed to be Hayden's mommy. Can't wait until next year when I have two to celebrate.

This was Miss Priss before we went to lunch Saturday with Grammy and Pa. Grammy's new name is Bubbles. I know it is hilarious but Hayden calls her that and there is no changing it so she if forever known as Bubbles. Long story how that came about.

No comments: