Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a...

BOY! Yay, we are so excited. I am still in shock and can't hardly believe it. Scott, my mom and Hayden all came with me and we were screaming in the sono room. My doctor does all his own sono's so he is 100% sure it's a boy. You could clearly tell it was a little boy too, his daddy is so proud. Everything looks great and the baby is measuring right on time and all parts and organs looked good. I had my quad screen too, so we will have the results on those in a few days. The baby was moving like crazy and had his legs crossed at first but after some cohersing we got him to open up and there it was. We are thrilled and feel so complete. We aren't 100% sure on the name yet but I will post as soon as we decide. We have it narrowed down to a few and Daniel will for sure be the middle name after his daddy's middle name but we are still undecided on the first. We will decide for sure very quick and I will let you all know. So happy and blessed!

3 comments:

Todd & Leah said...

Yay!!!! How perfect! He will be a precious, perfect little guy. Hayden will be the best big sister. It is always so relieving to see that everything is perfect in there, too. You are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing the good news!

Katy & Danny said...

YAY!!! Boys are so much fun and different than girls. My little man is only 6 weeks but he's a complete mommas boy. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

yay.....boy!!!!