Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday party crafts


I did a candy bar and these were the cute little glass bowls and jars that I put them in. I don't think I have a pic of the finished product though. Hopefully someone took a pic for me.

The birthday banner I made. The cricut is my new best friend.

The door wreath. It's hard to read but it says the party is here.

Lollipop decorations I made. Again, I don't know if I have any pics of them actually decorated and around the house. You get the idea though.

The goody bags for the candy bar. The sticker on it says "thank you for making my 3rd birthday so sweet" It has a big H and Hayden across it. The other sign was displayed on the candy bar table. Hayden's sweet shop.

No comments: