Tennison Times

Scott, Mindy, Hayden and Jack want to welcome you to our family blog.

Monday, August 2, 2010

My babies

My princess! She really is, in every sense of the word, a princess. Girly girl, diva, drama queen. She starts dance class at the end of August and we are so excited. I say we, because I am just as excited as her. I started dance at 2 and danced up until high school. I loved it and I hope she does too. Can't wait to see how she does. Love this girl!
Bubba was riding the Mickey plane and of course big sister had to show him how it was done.
He looks like such a big boy. Of course sister is there to "help".
I love these two more than words can express. They are my world and the best parts of Scott and I.
Enough said with this pic. Bubba got to go swimming all by himself with mommy and daddy. Hayden was over at Nana's having some special time so we took Jack swimming with us. He loves the pool and loves being outside period. He is such a happy boy, most of the time. If you look close you can barely see his bottom teeth starting to come through. Love this boy :)

No comments: